Using "Safeguarding" as a weapon, you want rid of your opposition.
- Shout it loud
- Any opportunity, make your enemy the subject ot the conversation
- Make your emotions visible
- Shout it clear
- Get to know the buzzwords to use.
- Make your emotions bigger, expand all dimensions.
- Add lots of drama.
- Shout it high
- Go to the head of the organization and cry.
- Bcc all emails to the highest person.
- Shout it wide
- Use all communication methods, spread lots of hearsay.
- Make sure everyone on your level knows.
How the Church of England responds to the accused
- Leeds Diocese does not use the CofE Guidance.
- They make the rules up as they go along.
- No due process or procedure manuals
- All very 19th Century
- Leeds Diocese has a lack of fidelity to the truth.
- They will believe anything.
- No proof is required.
- They do not verify stories.
- The accusers allegations cannot be challenged.
- Don't expect to be asked for your side of the story.
- Your evidence will be ignored.
- Support ???
- Only "Pastoral" support through your own Vicar.
- Information = nothing.
- Your will be left in isolation.
- Their judgement
- Absolute, no correspondence allowed.
- No empathy, no practice of what they preach.
- being accused is very stressful.
- Lots of sleepless nights.
- Mental health issues occur.
- Post traumatic stress continues for a long time.
- They do not engage.
- Writing seems to be ignored.
- Evidence is ignored.
- Finally, after experience.
- My advice is to walk away early.
- Leave them to it.
- Do not engage with them.
My GRATEFUL THANKS