|"A “church officer”
is anyone appointed/elected by or on behalf of
the Church to a post or role,
whether they are ordained or lay, paid or unpaid."
"on behalf of". Is the critical,
The Legislation, as passed into Law by Parliament
Published by The House of Bishops,
- It is clear and easy to understand.
- Allegations must be investigated.
- A Core Group must be convened.
- Communications with the accused are clearly stated.
- The Leeds Diocese decide
- "Tower Captains do not by default constitute Church Officers for
- This is clearly WRONG !!!
- I have been a "Tower Captain, on behalf of The Church for over
- Other Dioceses take the opposite view.
Tower Captains ARE Church
- This safeguarding matter do not meet the threshold of being treated
as a safeguarding matter.
No "Thresholds" are mentioned in The Bishop's Guidance.
- The Leeds Diocese are clearly WRONG !!
- I have to suffered their incompetence
This page is incomplete, under development. It will be worked on during 2021.